Add style to your Thanksgiving table this year
I’ve created some free Thanksgiving printables to share with you today. There are two different versions. The first can be made into a little pouch to hold silverware and napkins. The other is a wrap that goes around the utensils and napkin.
They are very simple to make but I think they’ll add a nice touch to your Thanksgiving table.
1. Download the free Thanksgiving printables here. Napkin Pouch and Silverware Pouch. Then print them onto 8.5×11″ cardstock. I chose kraft paper because the rustic texture seemed perfect for Thanksgiving, but you could get a totally different look by changing the color of the paper. They’d look awesome printed on vellum too!
2. Follow the lines to cut each sheet into separate pieces.
3. For the napkin ring, wrap the paper around a folded napkin, then secure the ends in place with adhesive.
4. To make the utensil pouches, fold the long strip back onto itself, leaving about an inch overhang at the top, then round the top corners using a corner punch.
5. Glue the left and right edges securely in place to make a pocket. I found that hot glue worked well for this.
And that’s it!
These designs are for personal use only.